This was a bit challenging for me.
I started making a small sample but everything looked like a border. I’m sure that’s very useful if you’re a crazy quilter, but I’m not.
Then I tried to make the stitches a little bigger and see if I could come up with a way to cover a surface with this stitch. The yellow one to the left appealed to me.
For my third sample I made a design using only one variant of the stitch but in nine different colours.
I can’t wait so see what everyone else has done this week. I always enjoy browsing through all your blogs and "flickrs", but since I had to struggle with this one it will be extra interesting to see what you all have come up with.