I've been tagged by Luci. I'm not too keen on these things but since everyone else has been a good sport I thought I'd play along.
Seven things you probably don't know about me...
1. I have a brother and a sister. This is the three of us on a very rainy outdoor concert last summer. Today is my sisters birthday. Happy Birthday!
2. I have a degree in textiles, I majored in handweaving. This is a photo of the kind of work I did back then.
3. I have lived in London, UK -three times... The first time I was there for a year, then I've been back for two shorter periods. I love to visit as often as I can.
4. I don't eat meat, but I'm not a "real" veggie because I eat fish and seafood.
5. I love flowers and plants, all sorts. If I wasn't able to do what I do for a living I'd probably be a gardener. I even love the smell of soil... yeah, I know.
6. So, what do I do for a living? I'm sure you all know that stitching doesn't pay the bills. I'm a massagetherapist and I work at a Rehabcenter. Most of the people I see are cancer patients.
7. This is my favourite place on earth.
I won't tag anyone but feel free to join in if you like!