12 December 2007

More presents...


Last night I went to a Christmas meeting with my local group. Everyone brought a small present to swap. This is what was inside the present I got. Lovely ribbons! God Jul means Merry Christmas in Swedish.


This is a Christmas present from Susan that turned up out of the blue. A wonderful surprise! It's a needlefelted Christmas card, a bookmark and a decoration for the tree. Thank you Susan! They are so beautiful! I wish I could make them better justice photowise.

3 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

Så mycket fint du kan göra med de banden?!
Visst är det kul när man plötsligt bara får något i brevlådan som överraskning!?

verobirdie said...

You are a lucky girl! All those presents are lovely!

Barbara said...

think you are lucky...if not...you can send the ribbons to me:)))