11 January 2008

Mail, awards and links...

I wanted to show you a pouch and a postcard that I got from Ruth. Both are beautiful but unfortunately my photo skills are limited. I wish you could see and touch them. They're absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Ruth! The postcard made it "naked" across the Globe, all the way from Montana to Sweden. Isn't that something?!


The other day the morningpapper had an article about how to become a better photographer. Rule number one: Read the manual that comes with the camera! See that's where I go wrong right there. I'm a true believer in the trial and error method. Maybe I should try and find that manual...


I've been given the "YouMakeMyDay" award for the second and third time by Gina and GuzziSue. Thank you very much! As Gina writes on her blog I'm also assuming that if you get this award more than once you don't have to repeat the process or we will all be going round in circles for days! (It also takes forever putting in all the links!) So instead of passing it on I've decided to update my blogroll this weekend. There are so many great blogs out there! While browsing through all the blogs that are participating in the TIF challenge I've found some new blogs (some are just new to me) that I really like. Weekend mission: Spread some link-happiness!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Yes thats true..there aree so many great blogs and I think all of these blogs are making us happy!
Greetings Barbara

Beate Knappe said...

I like your to read your blog, therefore I give you the "make my day award".

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Thanks for the dates for the symposium. Keep the information coming as my husband Steve is almost 100% sure I can come! My sister Wanda lives outside Frankfurt, Germany and is interested too! This is going to be GREAT!
Susan

Ruth said...

Glad you like them both - I'm not much better with the camera as your postcard on my blog is completely the wrong color. Anyways, thanks again!

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi Annica - Fancy the postcard reaching you safely when it travelled "naked" .... it's luvly - lucky you!
Britt :-)