21 March 2007

I've decided not to decide... yet




I've got a problem. Don't worry, it's not the unpleasant kind. The thing is I can't make up my mind whether to buy an embellisher or not. In the meantime I've been making some needlefelt by hand, and it's been so much fun. I've made three small samples so far.




I've now decided to postpone the big decision until after the summer. I like to be outdoors a lot in the spring and the summer, and then I like to make small things that I can bring with me. I stitch on the beach, in the park, on the bus, in the pub, you name it... An embellisher somehow feels a little bit more like an autumn-thing for me.

8 comments:

FARBTUPFER said...

It´s funny! I´ve found a link to your blog in an Australian blog ( Dianne ) and we are both from Europe. The colour of our blogs is similar and the best: I´m also thinking about buying an embellisher. A compliment for your nice blog!
Greetings from Germany
Waltraud

Doreen G said...

These look nice Annica-I tried an embellisher yesterday and it was fun-a must for someone with arthritis

gunnelsvensson said...

Köp en Annica! Du kommer inte att ångra dig, jag lovar! Dessa tre som du gjort är jätttefina! Visst är det kul?

Terri Stegmiller said...

Your needlefelting looks lovely. I'm especially liking the blue piece. If and when you get an embellisher, I think you'll love it.

Micki said...

You are doing a great job. It took me awhile to decide whether to get an embellisher or not, then I finally gave in and bought one. I really like it though I haven't used it as much as I would like too, as of yet.

Purple Missus said...

I'm with the others on this one - you don't realise how much fun an embellisher is until you get one!
Mind you, the pieces you made by hand all look pretty good. I love the blue one at the top.

Dianne said...

These are all looking great - love the purple one on the bottom.

jackie said...

I'm with you at the moment,I don't have an embellisher, and it seems as if everyone else does. I am having a lot of fun with handmade felt and needlefelting that I think I don't need any more toys yet.