I was tagged by Jodi at Happy House Quilts last week. Sorry it took so long, Jodi!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Weird things about me:
1. I have germophobia. Dirty kitchens and bathrooms makes me freak out. I don't even want to think about public bathrooms...
2. Phobia no 2: Rats! Snakes and spiders, no problem. But rats and mice... For many years I had a reoccuring nightmare where I could see myself sleeping with my mouth open and a rat crawled into my mouth. I woke up 100% sure I had a rat inside of me. (Jodi, I'm so happy you're a therapist! Please tell me, is this weird or just plain crazy?)
3. I prefer homebaked bread to the stuff you find in the supermarket. Yes, I bake all my bread myself. Very healthy too, sourdough and lots of fiber.
4. I'm a dowser, so is my mother. And we don't sleep on curry-lines...
5. In the summertime I like to get up early in the morning. Then I say early I mean really early, like 4.30. I just love to put my clothes on and go for a jog. Everyone is asleep but me and the birds. Love it!
6. I like to fast. I try to do it at least twice a year. For me fasting is a spiritual journey more then anything else.
Now I'm supposed to choose 6 people and tag them, but I think I'll just leave it up to you. If you want to play, feel free to join in!