27 February 2008

7 things about me

I've been tagged by Jacq. I thought I had already told the world everything worth knowing about me and some more, but since you insist :-)


1. I play the guitar, or at least I try...
2. I bought an ukulele today!
3. I take bellydancing classes.
4. I sing in a choire.
5. I like my coffee white, no sugar.
6. The summertime is my favourite time of year.
7. I'm going to my brothers place for dinner tonight.

Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.

I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play, feel free.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my previous post! Can't wait to see who the winner is...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annica! It was so sweet to hear these little things about you!:)
Love the bellydancing and the ukele!
Hope you had a wonderful evening at your brother's place
Greetings from grey and rainy Paris,
Andrea