05 June 2008

I'm home!

I've been away for a few days. When I came home I found this gift from Jude


Lovely, lovely scraps! Thank you Jude!

Maybe this gift could be the starting point for my TIF challenge this month. Sharon wrote This month the idea to think about is stories that are and stories that are possible.Everyone who's been following Judes blog knows that no one tells a story like she does. Now I have some of her untold stories on my coffee table.

In another envelope there was an ATC from Kate. Thanks Kate! I love it!


Last week I got an ATC from Ati.


It's needlefelted, stitched and embellished with tiny beads. I love the colours and it's really soft and nice to touch. Thank you Ati!

Tomorrow it's the National Holiday here in Sweden. That means I have three days off this weekend. Happiness! Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Genie said...

Some lovely goodies in the post.Hope you had a lovely time away? Have a great Holiday weekend.

gunnelsvensson said...

vilken present från Jude!

jude said...

hey, you are very welcome!