11 July 2007

And off I go!

Today is the first day of my summer holiday. I'll go away for about three weeks. In Sweden everyone has a minimum of five weeks payed vacation every year.

This year I'll be travelling to a few different places in Sweden. The main reason for this is that one of my best friends from the US is coming to visit me and I want to show her as much as possible of Sweden. Exactly what we'll do depends a little bit on the weather. We'll visit my family and of course all my friends wants to meet her, so we'll be very busy.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to read all the blogs I usually read while being away. I'll have to do that when I get back home. Last time I checked I had 135 blogs in my RSS feed!!! (Hi, My name is Annica and I'm a blogaddict.) However, I can promiss you one thing. I will take photos! I'll try to post a few pics now and then.

My first stop is Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, and where my brother lives. This is also where I'll pic my friend up from the airport on Monday. I can't wait to see her!

10 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Have a really good time Annica. Look forward to hearing all about it. We'll miss you.

Alis Clair said...

Have a great time Annica. Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about your trip when you get back.

I'm a blogaddict too. As good as and in some instances better than a magazine.

Papoosue said...

I hope you have a wonderful wonderful time Annica - your friend will love Sweden I'm sure, and we will all hear about your trip when you return I hope!xx

Beate Knappe said...

I wish you to Have a really good time Annica

FARBTUPFER said...

Wish you wonderful, sunny holidays and I am looking forward seeing/reading from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Annica,

Have a very nice trip. I'm sure your friend will enjoy it, and I think the weather is getting better now.

Mary lin Huskamp said...

I love all the wonderful colors you use in your projects. They are very captivating to the eye. Enjoy the time with your friend!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Have a great time! I'll look forward to the photos and your thoughts!
Susan

Susan Schwake said...

have a wonderful time... i have a friend in nykoping... are you going by?
lol...enjoy those holidays days... they are lawyas too short.

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

Have a great time...i too just got back from camping. it's a cheap vacation with the kids...but packed with fun and adventure. Jodi