16 August 2007

Thank you!


9-2 for No 2. So horizontally it is! Thanks everyone for helping me out! Actually I started making the piece horizontally. When I added the border it all of a sudden felt as if it should go the other way. Sometimes when I look at something for too long I just get confused. That's when you need friends to sort you out :-) Thanks!

Thanks Denise for the link to WKZE! Great station! I love listening to the radio over the internet. Mostly I listen to Swedish Public Service Radio but I've also listen quite a bit to Live 365.

While you listen to some good music you can visit the Chick Machine.

1 comment:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for the comments on my blog. I've been rather busy the past few days and didn't comment on "which way"....but I agree...horizontal! I'm looking forward to seeing the work you are finishing for the exhibition in Gothenburg.
Susan