15 August 2007

Which way is the right way?

This is what I've been up to lately. It's almost finished but I can't make up my mind about which way it should go. Please, tell me what you think?!
#1
or #2

I'm also working on a few things I started in June at the workshop I took for Julia and Alex Caprara. Everyone that took the workshop was invited to show their work at an exhibition in Gothenburg in the end of August. That means I have to be done by the end of next week! Sorry, got to go!

And Jodi! Thanks for being my groupie! (look in the comments) I've never had one before, feels pretty good! I'm just a bit conserned... You're not going to send me your underwear are you? LOL!

14 comments:

Alis Clair said...

Oh it is a beautiful piece.
Hmm, I like it horizontally.

Sara lechner said...

I also like #2 most. it's more grounded. the piece is beautiful.

Amy Munson said...

I like it horiaontally as well. It draws attentiong to the leaves and feels more balanced.

Denise Aumick said...

Door #2, Annica!
Denise

Doreen G said...

#2 for me also Annica--

Momo said...

Oh, I seem to be the first to vote for number 1 :-).
Maybe you should hear with your heart to find the right decision (hoping this was correct english ;-))

Anonymous said...

definitely piece number 2. I like the way the buttons look in the lower left. They're heavier than the leaves so they feel like they should be on the bottom.

Stitchety Grub said...

I like number 1 but upside down with the leaves at top left instead of botton right :-D
Britt

Anonymous said...

Hello - lovely work - horizontal works better for me too - feels more open for some reason....

Susan D said...

No 2 for me as well.

Denise Aumick said...

Annica.....
I just remembered something I wanted to share with you. Here's a link to a local radio station by me whose playlist you might like - and you can listen LIVE! Isn't the web grand?

http://www.wkze.com/

Denise

gunnelsvensson said...

Åh, denna är helt fantastisk, Annica! gillar den jättemycket! Och jag kände direkt att nummer två var bäst!

tack för kommentar på min blogg!

artmixter said...

Just to be contrary, I think I'd like it to be vertical, but upside down...I think the balance might be better that way.

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

no underwear!!! EVER!!! I promise!!! giggle.