08 February 2008

Goodies!

I'm the happiest girl in the world!!!












Look at the goodies that arrived this week. Then you'll understand what makes me sing and dance. A wonderful Postcard from Natalya wrapped up in a fabric envelope. It's absolutely gorgeous! I wish you all could hold it and feel how light it is. Thank you Natalya!


I won a bag on Ginas blog and it arrived in the shape of a valentines' present.



This is what it looks like. Front and back. Isn't it beautiful? I love this bag!


Inside Gina had put more goodies. Two nice cards and CHOCOLATE! Thank you Gina!

5 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicki W said...

Lovely gifts! What a nice way to start the weekend.

Doreen G said...

wonderful mail Annica and chockies as well

Dianne said...

Oh, lucky you!!

gunnelsvensson said...

Åh, så mycket fint du fått!