19 October 2008

7 random facts about me

I've been tagged by Jackie to write 7 random facts about myself and tag 6 other blogs. I'll skip the tagging part, if you'd like to join in please do, but I'll play along with the first bit and tell you 7 random things about myself.

So here we go. Five books that I have next to my bed for the moment. I'm sure most of you have at least one of them, maybe all five.





















No six. This is what, or rather who, I listen to right now.


Great music!

No seven. This is what I'm eating right now.


Here's a clue. It's got apples in it.

Have a nice week! Next time I'll show you some stitching. Promise.

4 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

Den boken the art of embroidey har jag också, visst är den fin!

Genie said...

some lovely books, i haven,t got those Yet!!
have a great week

neki desu said...

welcome back to blogland :)
the isset book is awesome. can't see the next one as my mcafee site protector wont let me GRRRR!


neki desu

Julia said...

The art of embroidery has become my favourite craft book,since I bought it a few weeks ago.I don't think I'll ever get tired of the illustrations.