12 October 2008

Sunday Morning

Good Morning! I'm sitting here with my morning coffee looking out at a perfect bright blue sky. It's amazing to see all the colours.

I'm working on a piece that is going to be in the Cyber Fyber Exhibition in January. Can't show you yet... I'm very happy to be part of this wonderful event.

The TIF Challenge this month is to show what our working space looks like. I did that a few weeks ago. It still looks the same, just a little bit more messy, so I won't post any more pics.

Time to get a refill and get some stitching done. The days are getting shorter and I find it hard to work at night even though I have a great lamp. The colours looks different and I'm thinking maybe I should have my eyes checked.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Genie said...

Hi Annica,
Lucky you Sunshine we have fog here this morning although it should be a lovely day when it clears
Take care

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hello Annica,
The fog has cleared here and we now have beautiful sunshine too.
Look forward to seeing your fiber work.x

ewa-christine said...

Håller tummarna för ditt arbete och önskar dig lycka till.........!

Jeanette Nord said...

Hej på dig Annica!
Har inte hunnit hälsa på dig på ett tag. Och vad möter mig när jag tittar in? En utmärkelse! TACK snälla! Vad glad jag blir!

Så mycket du har hunnit med! Och ditt arbetsrum - wow! Jag blir illgrön av avund. Ser ut som Shrek i nyllet. Så fint vill ju jag också ha det. Nu måste jag röja hos mig....blir inspirerad!

Ha en underbar helg!

Kram
Jeanette

Jackie said...

Hi Annica
I've tagged you on my blog. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. My answers are in the previous post.